Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So all the asians in this guild. . . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
miaka-chan

miaka-chan

So all the asians in this guild. . . . Empty
PostSubject: So all the asians in this guild. . . .   So all the asians in this guild. . . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:50 pm

are all of u taking the typical loads of Advanced Placement classes?

or u play an instrument like piano or violin?

lol. . .besides that do ur parents give u SAT prep books as "presents"?

and do they yell at u if u would dare get a B in English? O.o

i'm not being sterotypical (especially since all my closest friends are asian XP) but i'm just curious. . .

that and i'm so bored XD

but i mean even though i'm not asian my parents do this to me O.o so yea. . .maybe that's y i can relate so much with asians cuz we have a lot in common ^.^

and now i'm just rambling. . .lol!

but this is the only thing i have time for . .. and now i'll go bac to reading Paradise Lost

*sigh* is anyone looking forward to the weekend like i am? =/ (even though i have to work on a group project XD lol~~~)

. . .*groans* y am i laughing at my own torture Neutral
Back to top Go down
Donnie_Darko

Donnie_Darko

PostSubject: Re: So all the asians in this guild. . . .   So all the asians in this guild. . . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:25 pm

I know how you feel......
I'm taking 5 AP classes my senior year.....
I have to also take college course during my summer at the local college UCO!!! (no its not a community college XD)
Plus I play an instrument!!!
My life is packed tighter than a fat woman in short-shorts!!!
XD!!!!
Back to top Go down
miaka-chan

miaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: So all the asians in this guild. . . .   So all the asians in this guild. . . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:01 pm

omg me too XD i'm taking calculus AB/BC (BC is wut i have now)
. . .AP Government
AP Macroeconomics(already took it)
AP Microeconomics (currently taking it)
AP Psychology. . .

and i have English Hon cuz my mom thought i would stress out "just a lil o.o"

but i'm stuck with the one english teacher that normally teaches AP XD she even gives us the AP english book her ap students take home ~.~ i wish i could just have the credit for ap english =/

ooo wut instrument? =D i play piano
Smile

oh yea and bored again. . .i made myself a signiture XP lol~~ my first one. . .i think it turned out good =]

and donnie_darko. . .are u new to the guild? =o wut's ur character's name?
Back to top Go down
Donnie_Darko

Donnie_Darko

PostSubject: Re: So all the asians in this guild. . . .   So all the asians in this guild. . . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:43 pm

I play the guitar and the piano. But my piano is more of an insperational playing than sheet music, cause I can barely read it. And my guitar is better in my opinion.

My in-game name is Godfrey Baron of Ibilen
study
(lol whuts studying?)
yeah I never study but still
good grades A's B's C in bio and English (those two teachers have master degrees and are the department heads lucky me x.x)
and high ACT scores 26+ my sophmore year I forget. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

PostSubject: Re: So all the asians in this guild. . . .   So all the asians in this guild. . . . Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:30 am

o.o

busy people... I will b e super busy after tuesday ;~;

Work+School= No life T___T

How do you put your signature up, when i click on the link to put the signature it log me out ;<
Back to top Go down
miaka-chan

miaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: So all the asians in this guild. . . .   So all the asians in this guild. . . . Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:29 pm

yea whenever i play piano i read the sheet music once or twice. .. memorize it and i play it better without reading it Razz idk i just play slower or "laggy" (lol i can't believe i used that term lol) when i read the sheet music. my teacher says i should read it though ~.~ wut does she know lol!

oh wow XD wait ur a sophomore and u already took the ACTs? o.o

meh. . .i'm just glad i'm going to PennState ^.^ no more SAT or ACT for me =]

now i just have to worry about the 5 AP tests i'll be taking *groans*

oh sian =s good luck with that XD i had no summer (vacation wut's that? lol!) cuz i had to work for a month at American Express(internship) and then right after that i would work at ColdStone =p two jobs woot!

yea the cash was great. . . but i was sooo tired for that month ~.~ and then afterwards i had SAT classes (parents forced me too Neutral )

maybe i had some reason i "quit" RO i guess =o dont i? lol! well now i have no job (boo!) but i have a bunch of APs . . . gah! senior too >.< no senioritis for me. . . well maybe =p

Oh and about signature. . .wut i did was uploaded my picture to photobucket then in this site i put the code So all the asians in this guild. . . .  insert link here and it worked for me =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So all the asians in this guild. . . .   So all the asians in this guild. . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So all the asians in this guild. . . .
Page 1 of 1