Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

when the guild gets full

Go down 
+3
Dev
Killer Geetz
Gunit <<<
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

when the guild gets full Empty
PostSubject: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:20 pm

Maybe we could have have a 2nd Guild like a Guild sister or Guild extension I Guess Dev should Be the Leader or killer geetz.... Then once in a While we can have eVent or hunt mvp
Back to top Go down
Killer Geetz
Admin
Killer Geetz

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:34 pm

HEY GOOD IDEA BUT I GUESS WE ARE ONLY GONA MAKE ANOTHER GUILD WHEN WE CAN GET LIKE 50 ACTIVE PEOPLE AT A TIME CUHZ IF NO THEN ITS POINTLESS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/littlemizzteardropz510
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:41 pm

Although its a fair idea, I find it makes communication harder and people seem to be not the happiest about being placed in a "secondary"

It also can sometimes give people the idea that the main guild isn't helping them much and sometimes people tend to break away.

I think once we get our main quite strong with many actives we'll do completely fine.
Be patient and we'll get there.
Back to top Go down
X-Rated

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:22 am

And also, i know me, dev, geetz, and a few other people have alts in the guild. minus them we probley be down to 40 or so. lots of room
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:37 pm

Well now that you mention it, if the secondary was for alternate chars maybe it wouldn't be so bad.
I just don't really want it to be a whole second section to our group.
Back to top Go down
Killer Geetz
Admin
Killer Geetz

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:12 pm

I REALLY THINK WE SHOULD BANN THIS IDEA
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:45 pm

(As geetz has her baby char in the guild and doesn't want to spare the room) Razz
Back to top Go down
Killer Geetz
Admin
Killer Geetz

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:57 pm

DEV WHEN WE GET LUCKY WE HAVE 19 PEOPLE ON IN THE GUILD AT ONE TIME...

SO BASICALLY ALL BUT THOSE 19 PEOPLE ARE GARBAGE. FIGURE OUT WHO THEY ARE AND GET RID OF THEMMMM
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:23 pm

Yup, yup.

Hey I made an inactive rank now so everyone has an idea who I am thinking of kicking.
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:27 pm

this is a bad idea, really bad....as dev said, the communication is not good bwtwee both guilds...

remember when we did that in the past... it just dont work ...

i have some more experience with 2 guilds making one... this always fails

Anyway...i dont know why you want lots of people on at any time... is ok while they come for woe... and you should have write down who can do wednesdays woe, and who can do saturday's ones... and who can do both.... is just organization... you dont need 50 people on all the time..is ok if they come for woe @.@... If they cant woe, then don't even waste room lol.. bounce
Back to top Go down
Killer Geetz
Admin
Killer Geetz

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:43 pm

SIAN I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT YOUR A GENIUS! GOOD IDEA
Back to top Go down
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Sian wrote:
this is a bad idea, really bad....as dev said, the communication is not good bwtwee both guilds...

remember when we did that in the past... it just dont work ...

i have some more experience with 2 guilds making one... this always fails

Anyway...i dont know why you want lots of people on at any time... is ok while they come for woe... and you should have write down who can do wednesdays woe, and who can do saturday's ones... and who can do both.... is just organization... you dont need 50 people on all the time..is ok if they come for woe @.@... If they cant woe, then don't even waste room lol.. bounce
i done it on the past it Work and it was awesone it probbably didn't work For you
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:18 pm

well...on what guild did you do it before?

anyway..if dev keep recruiting like this, FL never gonna have 56 active people lol...
Back to top Go down
miaka-chan

miaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:13 pm

aww sian is mean D= dev has been working extra hard in recruiting ppl! =]

*shows since he hasn't helped me lvl cuz he's always afk lol*

well. . .on this topic i agree with geetz =/ sucks that not many ppl are on all at once >.<

especially for me. . .i am active i promise everyone! it's just that at the moment i'm bombarded with a workload >.< (5 AP Classes and weekends are filled with sleeping and taking practice math tests for competitions study )

yup. . .ima nerd . . .wut can i say? XP neways. . .so we can't WOE until we have 50 active members? =o

can we maybe just help a guild ally maybe? =o i wanna try WoEing~
Back to top Go down
MagnusSoulRave

MagnusSoulRave

PostSubject: secondary guild for secondary characters   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:17 am

i think is a good idea, also for those who believe that communication would b lost, wut do u think about getting http://www.ventrilo.com/ for the guild that way even tho guild chat would b unaccessable(is that even spelled right?) we can talk 2 each other(& mute the annoying ppl) thru our mics(microphone).
Back to top Go down
Killer Geetz
Admin
Killer Geetz

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:56 am

MAG YOUR A GENIUS. IVE BEEN MEANING TO DOWNLOAD THIS BUT HAVE BEEN TOO LAZY. THANKS.
BTW ONCE IVE DL THIS WAT DO I DO? I DONO WHO TO TALK TO OR WHAT SERVER TO CONNECT TOO
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:34 pm

lol... well...that helps a bit...but programs like that lag some people, others doesnt like to talk on mic or dont have mic...

Anyway, you must use this for woe, to at least listen to leader orders...

So, you have to make a own server for the guild...so there is nobody spying on the guild o.o...

Team Speak is a pretty good program for this too /ok

Quote :
aww sian is mean D= dev has been working extra hard in recruiting ppl! =]

*shows since he hasn't helped me lvl cuz he's always afk lol*

well. . .on this topic i agree with geetz =/ sucks that not many ppl are on all at once >.<

especially for me. . .i am active i promise everyone! it's just that at the moment i'm bombarded with a workload >.< (5 AP Classes and weekends are filled with sleeping and taking practice math tests for competitions )

yup. . .ima nerd . . .wut can i say? XP neways. . .so we can't WOE until we have 50 active members? =o

can we maybe just help a guild ally maybe? =o i wanna try WoEing~

hm...why do you need 50 people to woe? <___< >____>

like 15 or minus people are enough to protect a castle...

with reso we have killed 100+ people with only 40ish <_<

Strategy > numbers

hm... i Think that Dev and X are waiting for everyone to get some good gears and get to a good lvl till FL start WoEing o.o

anyway... only guild with a high amount of people on woe are reso,frailty, anthem elite and..um...i think divinity have a good amount of people on woe...
Back to top Go down
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:52 pm

Sian wrote:
well...on what guild did you do it before?

anyway..if dev keep recruiting like this, FL never gonna have 56 active people lol...
It was on Eden and Mighty Daks
Back to top Go down
miaka-chan

miaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:37 pm

oooh that would be amazing! I love you i used to use ventrilo when i would play animaro with my BF.

it was much easier and fun ^^ i totally like ventrilo much better than team speak =x (sorry if i offend anyone >.<)

tell me if u guys get ventrilo~ =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when the guild gets full   when the guild gets full Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when the guild gets full
Page 1 of 1