Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Account

Go down 
+2
Killer Geetz
Spartus-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartus-

Guild Account Empty
PostSubject: Guild Account   Guild Account Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:44 pm

A couple of us were talking in guild about making a shared guild account. Maybe only about 3-4 people would have access to this account, just to keep it organized.

This account I'm guessing would the following:
- 1 character that would supply free LH3 leeches
- 1 merchant that can D/C, O/C, and vend items for players if wanted
- Guild bank. Any unwanted items guild memebers want to donate or dont need would be given a cheap price that others can purchase. The zeny made could then be put towards prizes for any events.

And anything else that I can't think of right now.
Let me know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Killer Geetz
Admin
Killer Geetz

Guild Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Account   Guild Account Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:13 pm

SPARTUS ME AND YOU ARE GENIUS'S
BUT LET YOU AND I BOTH KNOE THAT NO ONE IS GONNA DO ANYTHING WITH THIS GREAT IDEA BECUHZ THEY ARE LAZY BITCHES. SOO UMM ONCE EVERYONE GIVES US THE THUMBS UP WANT TO TAKE THIS IDEA IN OUR HANDS? ILL HELP YOU LVL THE CHARECTORS.

-MAYBE EVERYONE CAN DONATE ZENY FOR THE BEGGINING ACCOUNTS
-WE SHOULD START OFF WITH THE CHAMP BEFORE WE MAKE ANY OTHER CHARECTOR CUHZ APPRENTLY EVERYONE NEEDS LH3 LEECHES
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/littlemizzteardropz510
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

Guild Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Account   Guild Account Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:23 pm

Very Happy Great idea i donate 3 mil when i get on
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

Guild Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Account   Guild Account Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:25 pm

Its a good idea. Although i've always preferred having a 0% chance of anything being taken by someone who happens to get greedy. I'm sure it will go fine.

I'll pitch in some zeny when I got some. Smile

Perhaps leech the "leeching" char in the future. Damn internet... Damn ip adress banning me ... silent
Back to top Go down
X-Rated

Guild Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Account   Guild Account Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:57 am

Yep. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maruni

Guild Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Account   Guild Account Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:38 am

I'll donate some zeny to the fund as well! This is a great ideas, guys! Razz Good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Account   Guild Account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Account
Page 1 of 1