Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheres Spartus?

Go down 
+6
Dev
Danine!
Donnie_Darko
Gunit <<<
Sian
Killer Geetz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dev

Dev

Wheres Spartus? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:12 pm

Sian wrote:

*Coff*Zuriki*Coff*

I killed Geetz on Yesterday's Woe Wink
Thought that was scribble at first, had to look closely. lol xD
About geetz, meh no comment.

kutekilala wrote:
[size=16][font=Comic Sans Ms][color=violet]wow. . .that really stinks >.< i've personally never heard of ultimum or w.e. it's called =o

They disbanned in less than a few weeks.
Infact he eventually rejoined. Surprised Unfortunatly for him, he lent his password to someone whom he trusted and ended up having all his gears taken.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
miaka-chan

miaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:22 pm

Dev wrote:

Infact he eventually rejoined. Surprised Unfortunatly for him, he lent his password to someone whom he trusted and ended up having all his gears taken.
Rolling Eyes

that wasn't a hint that it was really u that took his gears was it? o.o
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:51 pm

kutekilala wrote:
Dev wrote:

Rolling Eyes

that wasn't a hint that it was really u that took his gears was it? o.o
Na, I don't play like that. I'm one who likely wouldn't steal from someone when I get the chance regardless of if they deserve it or not.
The actual person who stole his stuff asked me for my High Priest's password aswell, after I said no they basically said "I'm never going to talk to you again T_T" and went on cussing.

The reason I rolled my eyes was because although I have much trust in certain people, I like to have a "0% chance of losing things" policy. Aswell as "In my eyes" that same person I saw as anything but close to trusty.
Back to top Go down
miaka-chan

miaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:42 pm

ooo i see =] same here. . . .never tell password to anyone. . .except ume-chan Razz

oh and dont forget that ur HP still has my hat XD i dont need it for the time being. . .just dont forget who its real owner is Wink
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:58 pm

Dev...you avatar is awesome ;O Who draw it?

and

LOL to your signature ;~;
Back to top Go down
Return of An

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:45 pm

so i see that this spartus person and this hot chick geetz has been running the show since Trung4444 Thephi87 and i have left. well let me tell u guys something now were coming back! but very slowly.... cuz the lack of eqquips...... but dont worry cuz FL will live on cuz were backZ!!!!! so wat up Sian X n Dev it is I Revenge of An or Return of An or however u saw me last... right now im master coa a lvl 91 ninja in the guild. for those who dont kno me n my companions, we go wayyyy back with Fl. in fact as i can remember i think FL didnt get a base until i lead them that first time when X n Dev werent on. X n Dev are still my dudes. well i once was a legandary sinx.... back in the day until they caught me ad frauding?..... long story but dont worry guys since me n my crew r back we will revive FL.. after i get my items back.. hehe

P.S. wat r u now sian?
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:27 pm

Oh SHIIII----

An is back =O affraid

Welcome back An, Phi and Trung...

Dont ad fraud this time D;<

there are better wayys to get rich /ok

(that i dont do cause im lazy/busy) Rolling Eyes

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Return of An

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:25 pm

i dont kno sian u kno im the type of guy who cant wait... i might have to again. lolim still thinking
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:56 pm

You are going to get banned again ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheres Spartus?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2