Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheres Spartus?

Go down 
+6
Dev
Danine!
Donnie_Darko
Gunit <<<
Sian
Killer Geetz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Killer Geetz
Admin
Killer Geetz

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:31 am

SADLY YESTERDAY SPARTUS LEFT THE GUILD. I HIGHLY DOUBT HES COMING BACK & WE ALL KNOE FL ISNT GONNA BE THE SAME WITHOUT HIM.

AS WE ALL KNOE SPARTUS USED TO RUNN THE EVENTS. IS ANY ONE ELSE INTRESTED IN HELPING ME OUT TO HOST EVENTS. JUST LET ME KNOE

AND GUYS IF YOU SEE HIM AROUND MAKE HIM COME BACK
Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/littlemizzteardropz510
Sian

Sian

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:37 pm

hm..o.o

why would he quit? o.O

i thought he liked the guild...

I would help make events in the guild, but im quite busy, and i never know when im ognna be on and when not ;<
Back to top Go down
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:50 pm

Sian wrote:
hm..o.o

why would he quit? o.O

i thought he liked the guild...

I would help make events in the guild, but im quite busy, and i never know when im ognna be on and when not ;<
You Hot and sexy /kis
Back to top Go down
Donnie_Darko

Donnie_Darko

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:56 pm

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Why must the good leave when they are most wanted!!!!

This is Godrey Baron of Ibilen here letting you know I am on daily, I try at least, so I will help cordinate any event that your planning!!!

Long live Forbidden Legacy!!! For here I will stay, for as long as I may, no call will go unaswered, as long as I can give you answer!!! Nothing will drive my away save parents, or the call of nature!!!

I will be here as long as there is some people, loving and sincere, who wish to keep playing with me, this I do so swear!!!
Back to top Go down
Danine!

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:37 pm

now you left too geetz Sad
im sad
Back to top Go down
Donnie_Darko

Donnie_Darko

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:44 pm

What geetz left?
Back to top Go down
Donnie_Darko

Donnie_Darko

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:44 pm

What geetz left?
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:47 am

Donnie_Darko wrote:

so I will help cordinate any event that your planning!!!

Long live Forbidden Legacy!!! For here I will stay, for as long as I may, no call will go unaswered, as long as I can give you answer!!! Nothing will drive my away save parents, or the call of nature!!!

I will be here as long as there is some people, loving and sincere, who wish to keep playing with me, this I do so swear!!!

lol god. Nicely put. I'm glad your devoted as you are and I will be sure to help make this guild as active and successful as possiable.
Back to top Go down
Donnie_Darko

Donnie_Darko

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:28 am

What the hell happened to Geetz?!?!?!?!

I wasn't on Wednesday so I don't now!!!

Is Geetz following Spartus because of unconditional love for him?

Is she feeling that the guild is dieing?

Someone answer e damned question!!!

Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Killer Geetz
Admin
Killer Geetz

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:42 am

EVERYONES BEEN WONDERING WHY ME AND SPARTUS LEFT...

NO GUYS WE DIDNT ELOPE AWAY OR SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT. BUT WE BOTH ARE IN A GUILD TOGETHER CALLED ASTRUM.

ME AND SPARTUS WANTED TO LEAVE WHEN THIS GUILD HAD FIRST DIED DOWN. THIS WAS WAY BEFORE ANYONE OF YOU GUYS WERE EVEN APART OF FL. BUT WE DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE THE GUILD HANGING CUHZ GUILD SPIRIT RUNS IN US SO STRONG. THUS I CREATED FORUMS AND SPARTUS HELD ACTIVITIES. IT WAS OUR WAY FOR US TO TRY AND SAVE THIS GUILD. IT WORKED FOR A BIT.. BUT THEN WE REALIZED WE DID ALL WE COULD AND THERES NOTHING LEFT

WE MADE SURE WE WERE THE ACTIVE ONES WHEN X AND DEV HAD TO GO HANDLE THEIR BUISNESS AND COULDNT BE ON MUCH. BUT LATELY WE HAVE BEEN BORED. THERES NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN THIS GUILD BESIDES THE ACTIVITES ME AND SPARTUS PUT TOGETHER OUR SELVES [DEV U PUT UP ONE GREAT EVENT THAT ONE TIME] AND MAINLY WE HAVE A HUNGER FOR WOE.

I WILL CONTINUE RUNNING FORUMS. AND IM PRETTY SURE THAT I WILL BE BACK IN FL SOON. I MISS YOU GUYS ALOTTT

SOME ADVICE FOR YOU GUYS. THE GUILD HAS SOME DECENT PEOPLE IN IT. MAKE SURE YOU KEEP TOGETHER U GUYS. AND UMM MOST LIKELY MY BABY PRIEST WILL BE IN THE GUILD AND I SHALL BE ACTIVE ENUFF DUE TO THE FACT THAT I ONLY PLAY MY LK WHEN SPARTUS IS ON CUHZ NIFF IS GAY ALONE AND I HATE THAT PLACE SO YEAHH SEE U GUYS SOON

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/littlemizzteardropz510
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:15 am

Killer Geetz wrote:
EVERYONES BEEN WONDERING WHY ME AND SPARTUS LEFT...

NO GUYS WE DIDNT ELOPE AWAY OR SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT. BUT WE BOTH ARE IN A GUILD TOGETHER CALLED ASTRUM.

ME AND SPARTUS WANTED TO LEAVE WHEN THIS GUILD HAD FIRST DIED DOWN. THIS WAS WAY BEFORE ANYONE OF YOU GUYS WERE EVEN APART OF FL. BUT WE DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE THE GUILD HANGING CUHZ GUILD SPIRIT RUNS IN US SO STRONG. THUS I CREATED FORUMS AND SPARTUS HELD ACTIVITIES. IT WAS OUR WAY FOR US TO TRY AND SAVE THIS GUILD. IT WORKED FOR A BIT.. BUT THEN WE REALIZED WE DID ALL WE COULD AND THERES NOTHING LEFT

WE MADE SURE WE WERE THE ACTIVE ONES WHEN X AND DEV HAD TO GO HANDLE THEIR BUISNESS AND COULDNT BE ON MUCH. BUT LATELY WE HAVE BEEN BORED. THERES NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN THIS GUILD BESIDES THE ACTIVITES ME AND SPARTUS PUT TOGETHER OUR SELVES [DEV U PUT UP ONE GREAT EVENT THAT ONE TIME] AND MAINLY WE HAVE A HUNGER FOR WOE.

I WILL CONTINUE RUNNING FORUMS. AND IM PRETTY SURE THAT I WILL BE BACK IN FL SOON. I MISS YOU GUYS ALOTTT

SOME ADVICE FOR YOU GUYS. THE GUILD HAS SOME DECENT PEOPLE IN IT. MAKE SURE YOU KEEP TOGETHER U GUYS. AND UMM MOST LIKELY MY BABY PRIEST WILL BE IN THE GUILD AND I SHALL BE ACTIVE ENUFF DUE TO THE FACT THAT I ONLY PLAY MY LK WHEN SPARTUS IS ON CUHZ NIFF IS GAY ALONE AND I HATE THAT PLACE SO YEAHH SEE U GUYS SOON

You're Kos now
Back to top Go down
Donnie_Darko

Donnie_Darko

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Well as much as I hate to admit it spartus and geetz have good points....
I may follow the same route as them due to the Woe factor....
I'll be on for the next few days while I decide...
Whatever happens LONG LIVE FORBIDDEN LEGACY!!!!
Back to top Go down
miaka-chan

miaka-chan

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Geetz and Spartus have been excellent guild members i agree =/ i'm sad i only got to talk to u guys for very little >.<

well i'm staying in FL for a while including ume and beinion and kuroneko (or i'll kill them at school =p) lol!

and well. . .hiroto has been busy with his 5 AP classes @.@ but he plays every morning and weekends >.< so if u guys see him at all on. . ..could u readd him to the guild please? =[

oh and. . . i'll definately play for a while on friday nite ^.^ (unless i fall asleep from the lack of sleep all this week ~.~)

oh and once i'm higher level i'll be happy to tank anyone that would like some lvling so i can help somewhat right? ^^

<3 u guys! (and i'll miss u geetz and spartus Sad )
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:44 am

Alright...

Vages left the guild and joined Astrum.

I'm not one to get annoyed easily, but I swear someone is leeching members off of FL into Astrum and its pissing me off. If one more member joins Astrum I'm returning the favor.

My theory is this, aslong as one guild leader remains active, the guild can't die away or stop.

In other words from now on i'm going to be recruiting non stop and be alittle more harsh on whos active. If your active and what not, don't worry about it. Just be sure to keep up raising your level. (Not that I don't care to give people time, but I simply view it as this. People who are low level are not low because they have it worse off. They are low because they did not devote as much time into the game as someone higher yet. Simple as that. If someone doesn't log on for 4 days in a row and they are still in the 60s. I kinda question if the two facts relate)

In my opinion everyone who left to join Astrum was simply (I suppose I could quote geetz for what she says about me kicking people xP) Impatient. This guild WILL build up, we've only had a bit more than a month to grow. Getting up to two months I believe. Hang on guys, and we'll get there. I'll make sure of it.

Hopefully my iron will to get this guild stronger will spread to some of you.
A great way to help is the guild is as simple as progress yourself. Level and aquire gears. As one person you'd be suprised how much you can really effect the guild if you try.

Concerning WoE, what do you guys think?
Should we WoE? (Answer yes if your going to be coming!)
Honestly i've been soloing castles but the damn creators eventually get me. I think that when we WoE and do poorly it encourages people to leave so I was staying away from bringing the guild in to WoE yet.

Yeah. Opinons on what we should do about WoE guys! Should we build more or go for it because when people start leaving theres always something I can do about it.

Random recent WoE screenie.
Wheres Spartus? ScreenAnthemRO060

I got to the emperium and hit it. But got mobbed and eventually died. Didn't want to nor did I care to bring any pots or cakes to spam.

(Geetz, does this topic really belong in the bored section?)
Back to top Go down
X-hide

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:31 am

Dev wrote:

Concerning WoE, what do you guys think?
Should we WoE? (Answer yes if your going to be coming!)
Honestly i've been soloing castles but the damn creators eventually get me. I think that when we WoE and do poorly it encourages people to leave so I was staying away from bringing the guild in to WoE yet.
I don't think we should WoE yet. Most people don't have the lvl/equips for it yet. Non-trans WoE would be easier but not all of us have characters for that, and that's not what we're aiming for... And I can agree with bad WoE results making people leave. That's what happened with my previous guild. The leader was pushing everyone into WoE even though we weren't ready for it and eventually people just got sick of that. It was kinda funny to see people log off every time WoE started, though. Either way, I'll WoE with this guild, but only after we get strong enough for it.

And don't kick me out of the guild even though my HW might seem a bit inactive or if he's afk all the time. I still don't have my equips back so I can't lvl the HW, but I'm niffing like crazy on my WS to earn some money for better equips.

Oh and yeah, keep up the good work, Dev! It seems you're really devoted to make this guild into something, and that alone makes me want to keep supporting this guild.
Back to top Go down
aD'z

aD'z

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:33 am

agreed.. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/katuyasha2
Dev

Dev

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:59 pm

Sounds great to me.
Back to top Go down
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:45 pm

She leave her guild with the priest so she no longer a part of FL..... and Astrum suck
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:25 am

oh gawd...astrum is such a bad guild...<____<...

maybe they are active, but any sinX can solo them <.<

Why would you go to astrum /desp..should have go to a better guild u____U

You dissapointed me Geetz, i thought you was someone that could be loyal to a guild... but i see that you aren't, Just left cause the guild didn't woe yet? <_<

You should have helped FL to increase the activity(i know you tried), but more of what you did...just stay on the guild till it gets good enough for woe...

u__U
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:28 pm

I remember someone left the guild once. They basically said they were willing to going to rejoin the guild no matter what. But later on at that time I asked them their responce was. "You wern't nice to me when I was in the guild." So basically its my fault. Its only natural to grow to appriciate the guild your in so i'm not blaming him, but yeah. If someone wants to find a reason, they can.
I never offended him as far as i'm aware. Maybe he wanted more attention. But the idea sticks.
Back to top Go down
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:48 pm

dude please Astrum never took a castle once they just suck
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:01 pm

This was also a while ago. I dunno if this is as related to the same topic. But I remember when "someone" (A few people in this guild know him) wanted to make his own guild. After seeing he couldn't be convinced out of it I offered to allie him. So he made it the guild and allied.

He wasn't so lucky with recruiting so he basically asked people who more so knew him. He basically leeched members off of FL. (This guild was called Ultima). Although I of course understand it is the member's choice on which guild they choose. He left and tried to take members with him. I didn't appriciate it at all.

This isn't completely uncommon but I ask the same of EVERYONE who leaves this guild. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
miaka-chan

miaka-chan

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:21 pm

wow. . .that really stinks >.< i've personally never heard of ultimum or w.e. it's called =o

but yea i was wondering. . .wut do guild allies do? and who would actually put anything in the rival section in guild menu O.o that seems a bit. . .idk the word XD but yea. . .

oh and y r we recruiting when the guild is full? =x a really nice sinX wanted to join but i said guild is full and he asked "then y r they recruiting in pront?" and i started wondering too o.o
Back to top Go down
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:27 pm

kutekilala wrote:
wow. . .that really stinks >.< i've personally never heard of ultimum or w.e. it's called =o

but yea i was wondering. . .wut do guild allies do? and who would actually put anything in the rival section in guild menu O.o that seems a bit. . .idk the word XD but yea. . .

oh and y r we recruiting when the guild is full? =x a really nice sinX wanted to join but i said guild is full and he asked "then y r they recruiting in pront?" and i started wondering too o.o
Allys is to help other guild in woe
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:54 pm

Dev wrote:
This was also a while ago. I dunno if this is as related to the same topic. But I remember when "someone" (A few people in this guild know him) wanted to make his own guild. After seeing he couldn't be convinced out of it I offered to allie him. So he made it the guild and allied.

He wasn't so lucky with recruiting so he basically asked people who more so knew him. He basically leeched members off of FL. (This guild was called Ultima). Although I of course understand it is the member's choice on which guild they choose. He left and tried to take members with him. I didn't appriciate it at all.

This isn't completely uncommon but I ask the same of EVERYONE who leaves this guild. Thanks.

*Coff*Zuriki*Coff*

I killed Geetz on Yesterday's Woe Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wheres Spartus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Spartus?   Wheres Spartus? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheres Spartus?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next