Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Provide a Lh3 Leech??~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-Rated

Provide a Lh3 Leech??~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Provide a Lh3 Leech??~~~~   Provide a Lh3 Leech??~~~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:40 am

I can provide an Lh3 Leech. I don't require zeny. althought it does motivate me(like any other player). I'd probley just require Acid demo potions and a time slot to leech. It shouldn't take too long, I'm pretty good. If you guys would like to donate zeny, That would be nice Very Happy , I'd eventually buy a Quad Drac Weapon ( +60% bonus Experience). So it all works out in the long run. Im still not sure if i should do this, it would require alot of time on my part, which is hard to find for me these days. But~~~~ if i am starting, Geets is First on my list. I MAY change my mind about the zeny thing later. But right now im not sure.

1. Killer Geetz
2. XXX-Rated
Back to top Go down
X-Rated

PostSubject: Re: Provide a Lh3 Leech??~~~~   Provide a Lh3 Leech??~~~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:41 am

Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Killer Geetz
Admin
Killer Geetz

PostSubject: Re: Provide a Lh3 Leech??~~~~   Provide a Lh3 Leech??~~~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:13 pm

good idea xxx. and even better for you to put me first on your list. umm i have 500 of those acid potions things in my account. you have my ID and password. if you would like to motivate yourself you can access a reasonable amount of zeny from my account. you knoe what is right and what is wrong.

i do hope you find time soon though becuhz i cant wait to be a SIN X
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/littlemizzteardropz510
Killer Geetz
Admin
Killer Geetz

PostSubject: Re: Provide a Lh3 Leech??~~~~   Provide a Lh3 Leech??~~~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:21 pm

xxx i have a very strong feeling this was you. umm you kinda got me blocked from speaking or using my skills for 710 minutes. wtf man? what the hell you do??? im gonna be on my lord knight. if you want to reach me im going to be on as Lord Geetz just PM me
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/littlemizzteardropz510
X-Rated

PostSubject: Re: Provide a Lh3 Leech??~~~~   Provide a Lh3 Leech??~~~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:44 pm

I didn't do anything? i just put the 10m back on your account. Well, sorry anyways if i did something. But i think you have the wrong person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Provide a Lh3 Leech??~~~~   Provide a Lh3 Leech??~~~~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Provide a Lh3 Leech??~~~~
Page 1 of 1