Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O

Go down 
+3
X-Rated
Killer Geetz
Dev
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dev

Dev

In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O Empty
PostSubject: In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O   In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:26 pm

Yeah, i'll sell nif leeches in the future for 500k per hour. If anyone is interested. xP lol!

It all depends on my internet returning to normal speed, otherwise I wouldn't be able to kill much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Killer Geetz
Admin
Killer Geetz

PostSubject: Re: In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O   In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:20 pm

DEV WTF YOUR A GUILD LEADER!?!? LEVELING US UP IS ONLY GONA MAKE YOU LOOK BETTER

MY PERSONAL OPINIPON IS IF YOUR A GUILD LEADER AND YOU AINT GOT NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT THEN ITS A SHAME ON YOU. SO NIFF FOR FREE. IF YOU WANA MAKE MONEY GO PUT UP A SIGH IN PRONTERA SAYING NIFF LEECH NOT TO YOUR GUILDS FORUM..

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/littlemizzteardropz510
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O   In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:02 pm

I know i'm pretty bad hey? Ah well, I kinda figured its gona be a while before I can do much and if I asked for something I could avoid getting a large list before I become mobile.
Back to top Go down
X-Rated

PostSubject: Re: In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O   In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:58 am

dev don't worry, sell a niff leech Smile 500k an hour is pretty cheap though. HP can take massive mobs....for WS's who get half the mobs its like 500k every 30 mins.
Back to top Go down
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

PostSubject: Re: In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O   In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:52 pm

i buy leech
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O   In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:09 pm

I guess i'll sell ya, I kill LoD now and then though so might be some breaks here and there. Aswell as I'll be stopping if my char reaches level 90.
Back to top Go down
Danine!

PostSubject: Re: In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O   In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:00 pm

I might buy one soon!
it should be free!! Razz gotta make money somehow I guess
Back to top Go down
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

PostSubject: Re: In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O   In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 6:19 pm

when can u leech me??
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O   In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:57 am

Working today, mayb in the next day or two.
Back to top Go down
supremo

PostSubject: Re: In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O   In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:01 am

Why not just help us??

We are a guild here and not just a group of people hanging around...

Why don't we help each other???

I guess that's better...

But if you really don't like...

I'll buy an hour of leech not for zeny but for an Earring....

what do you think??? Idea
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O   In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:58 am

Ah,
well I may.

Again, I understand the helping concept very well. But where everyone has to improve, not just yourselves but me aswell. It seems you can always get better so even I want to try to spend my time efficiently. tongue

Everyone starts at the same spot.

(I concider guild recruiting aswell efficient) Razz
Back to top Go down
angellie

angellie

PostSubject: Re: In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O   In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:21 am

B - Niff leech
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O   In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:07 am

lol.

How much are you willing to pay? I just recently leeched for 700k.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O   In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the very far future. S> Nif Leech. o.O
Page 1 of 1