Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just registered? Post here and say hi!

Go down 
+3
angellie
X-hide
Dev
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dev

Dev

Just registered? Post here and say hi! Empty
PostSubject: Just registered? Post here and say hi!   Just registered? Post here and say hi! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:17 am

Hey, for everyone just registering. Say hi and introduce yourself (yes again) to the guild. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
X-hide

PostSubject: Re: Just registered? Post here and say hi!   Just registered? Post here and say hi! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:58 am

Hi!

<.<

>.>

What do you mean I didn't just register?
Back to top Go down
angellie

angellie

PostSubject: Re: Just registered? Post here and say hi!   Just registered? Post here and say hi! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:59 am

/sigh.. i mean hi!
Back to top Go down
leito

PostSubject: Re: Just registered? Post here and say hi!   Just registered? Post here and say hi! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:53 am

/wave harro! geek

my character is a priest (IC/ME build) and my IGN is Leito de Sade which is inspired by the name Marquis de Sade (wiki the name if you don't know).

I'm from the New Jersey, USA and I'm 24 years old. yeah, I'm a little old to be playing this game but, I fell into the MMORPG world a little late so I guess that makes me a late bloomer. better late than never, right? Very Happy anyway, it's nice to be apart of this guild and I hope I get a chance to hang out with everyone in the guild.
Back to top Go down
VShadowsinx

PostSubject: Re: Just registered? Post here and say hi!   Just registered? Post here and say hi! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:43 pm

sup
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: Just registered? Post here and say hi!   Just registered? Post here and say hi! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:11 pm

Hey Leito and shadow sin
Back to top Go down
Dragonstrike

PostSubject: Re: Just registered? Post here and say hi!   Just registered? Post here and say hi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:43 am

hey =\ i finally bothered to register, its dragonstrike if you didn't notice ~_~
Back to top Go down
angellie

angellie

PostSubject: Re: Just registered? Post here and say hi!   Just registered? Post here and say hi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:20 am

you didnt say hi! geek
Back to top Go down
ling ling

PostSubject: Re: Just registered? Post here and say hi!   Just registered? Post here and say hi! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:57 pm

hiii everyone:D
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: Just registered? Post here and say hi!   Just registered? Post here and say hi! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:08 am

Hey Dragon.
Hey Ling!

Glad to have ya both register and say hi. Surprised
Back to top Go down
X-hide

PostSubject: Re: Just registered? Post here and say hi!   Just registered? Post here and say hi! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:48 pm

Hi all who said hi! Smile
Back to top Go down
angellie

angellie

PostSubject: Re: Just registered? Post here and say hi!   Just registered? Post here and say hi! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:52 am

meooowww!
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: Just registered? Post here and say hi!   Just registered? Post here and say hi! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:38 pm

Angel is a cat.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just registered? Post here and say hi!   Just registered? Post here and say hi! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just registered? Post here and say hi!
Page 1 of 1