Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Story Time!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Story Time!!   Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:55 am

ok well, i need to post my creative writing story for a few reasons. Mainly because its the only way i can get the story over to my laptop to work on it. So if you want youo can read it and leave comments, if not then just ignore it if you can xD.

†The Blood Moon†

“It was foretold long ago that with the coming of the blood moon this world would come to its end. Many red moons have passed, many orange in shade but still called a red moon. The Blood Moon, the crimson-red moon, has yet to come. The people of the world wait in fear of this crimson moon; hoping that it will not come while they are alive. Scientists believe that the Blood Moon will crash into Earth thus bringing upon the end of the world, but they are greatly mistaken. Very few know the truth of the Blood Moon; no human alive knows of it.”

“ I am Renvar The Chronicler of Time, the last remaining angel. Long ago the angels sealed a great evil within the moon. This evil tainted its holy presence coloring it red, but only so when he was trying to escape. Sealed within the moon lies none other than my brother Rexxar, the Demon of Death.”

“The world started out with only angels; no humans or demons, but as the angels waged war with each other, humans and demons were formed. A human was a disgraced angel, one who had been defeated in battle and stripped of its wings. A demon was something else entirely. A demon was an angel who enjoyed battle so much that he was lost in the blood lust of war. Their perfectly white angel wings battered from fighting were stained crimson red with the blood of the enemy”.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Have to post page by pa“After the Great War ended the humans, no longer immortal, had lost all of their powers and could no longer remain in the angels’ world, so they were gathered up and carried down to the living world below. The angels made a proge xD   Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:56 am

“After the Great War ended the humans, no longer immortal, had lost all of their powers and could no longer remain in the angels’ world, so they were gathered up and carried down to the living world below. The angels made a promise to the humans; a promise to always watch over and protect the humans for it was the angels fault that they became human.”

“The demons had become completely lost in blood-lust longing for more battle, but with the war over they had no battles left to fight. Through the towns the demons flashed their crimson wings with the greatest pride. The demons formed their own society, and disappeared from the angels’ city.”

“The angels were thankful to the demons, it was they who helped end the war. But thankful as they were, they also feared them. The demons craved for more battle, more bloodshed, and because of that they were run out of the skies and forced to live upon the earth with the humans, but that caused more problems. The demons knew of the angels’ promise to protect the humans, so they started attacking them. The demons got what they had wanted, battles sprung up all over the earth and once again they could fight.”

“The angels were peaceful; fighting was not something they had been taught. The angels greatly outnumbered the demons, but the demons sheer power was devastating. A single demon could take twenty angels down before he was defeated.”

“The world became a place of turmoil, a battle-scared wasteland. The battle was never ending, as angels were stripped of their wings, they became humans, and the angels that enjoyed battle too much became demons. It was clear that the angels could never win this fight.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:56 am

“The angels had a few who were skilled in battle, much more skilled than the demons, but even they were not good enough to face the demons alone. So the angels took to recruiting humans. Neither side had a leader at the start of the war, but as time passed and the battles escalated each side had found its leader. The angels followed me and the demons followed my brother.”

“The war lasted for hundreds of years, until one faithful chance the wise ones, the angels that had been alive since the beginning of time, discovered a way to seal Rexxar into the moon. The angels were against this plan, sealing a demon lord into the Holy Moon, it was unimaginable, but there was no other way. The plan had to be done as soon as possible. The angels no longer had the numbers to continue fighting. The next battle would be the last battle either way. The angels knew that we would lose if Rexxar were not sealed into the moon. Every angel fought in the final battle and Rexxar was sealed into the moon by the wise ones, but at a price. The great amount of magic needed to seal Rexxar into the moon sapped the wise ones of their strength and the spell went out of control killing every angel; every angel except me. The demons were sealed with Rexxar; the battle was over, but the seal was not finished.”

“Every day the seal grows weaker; soon he will break free and I, the last remaining angel, shall have to fight him. I fear that the outcome will be worse. If Rexxar is released, then the human world will be destroyed. There is but only one person alive who can help me, a human who is half angel and half demon; born into the human world.”

“...Aw mom why do you always have to wake me up so early, and on a Saturday?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lil_anime_freak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:19 pm

ooo thats good o.o i like the ending phrase XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donnie_Darko

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:50 pm

Very nice!!! But if its for a grade you might need to go through and fix some of the sentence transitions a little, so it flows in a more fluid manner that is able to keep the readers attention for longer without the little sentence "bumps" so to speak. I like it though ^^!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dev

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:15 pm

Great story Renvar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:24 am

Oh, erm that was oly the first 3 pages... im on page 18 atm xD so heres another page.

“You know darn well that its Friday, Zeyren, don't be trying to trick me into thinking it’s Saturday so you can get out of school. That only worked the first time you tried it, I still can't believe I actually fell for that in the first place.”

“Me neither.”

Zeyren, sixteen years old, was not your normal boy. He stood six feet tall with short light brown hair. It was his eyes that made him seem strange. One day they were deep green, the next light blue; his eyes were a different color every day.

“Now get up and get dressed, you don't want to be late for school; well maybe you do, but I don't want you to be late.”

“Fine, I'll go to school, but when I suddenly disappear off the street one day remember you’re the one who sent me out into the cruel world.”

“One day you'll thank me for this, now off with you or you'll be late to school.”

“Maybe one day I will, but that day isn’t today. Anything you want me to pick up on my way home from school today?” Zeyren yelled as he ran out the door.

“You and those darn tricks of yours!” she said under her breath. “Grab some milk on your way back, please,” she yelled after him.

“Okay, Mom, I’ll see you after school, and this time I’ll remember to bring the milk!” Zeyren yelled back as he rounded the corner heading for school.

“That’s my son, the Prince of Jokesters; one day he’ll be able to make anyone believe anything he wants.” A faint smile flashed upon her face as she walked back inside.

Zeyren’s mother was a woman of thirty-six. She had long black hair that was always tied up with a light blue ribbon. This ribbon had been a gift from her husband many years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:25 am

She was a great deal shorter than her son, standing only at five foot five inches. She has been raising Zeyren on her own for 10 years.

“I’m actually going to make it on time today; wow that’s a shock,” Zeyren muttered out loud as he finished another block. “Nine blocks down; three to go. Nothing can stop me from making it on time today! Now just to turn right at this corner and go straight for two blocks.” Zeyren gleefully said as he rounded the corner. “Nothing can stop me now…” He proclaimed as he ran smack into a watermelon cart.

“Zeyren! Once again you’ve managed to run into my watermelon cart! How can you forget that I’m here? Your mother will not be happy, you know. It’s already hard enough for her to raise you all alone,” the man said with a frown upon his face.

“I’m really sorry about that, Mr. Sideran.”
Mr. Sideran, a man of thirty-one, had dark brown, shoulder length hair. His eyes, strangely enough were of an even darker brown.

“I just never remember this thing being here. This makes, um, the fifteenth time this month?”

“Fifteenth time this week, twenty-first time this month, and two hundred seventy-eighth time this year.”

“I’d say I’m doing better this year. Last year I had double that in August; it’s November,” he said with a smile forming upon his face.

“That’s beside the point! What would you do if I made you pay for the damage you caused? You’re just lucky I like you and your mom too much to do that. I promised your father, Darin, before he…disappeared… that I’d look out for you.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:26 am

“Mr. Sideran, I know you and Darin were close, but please don’t mention him around me. That man…” Zeyren glared towards the sky “he just up and disappeared for no apparent reason. He left in the middle of the night… we had no clue. I don’t even remember him, but one thing I’ll never forget is the countless nights my mom spent crying after he disappeared.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I completely forgot.”

“Don’t worry about it. It has to be a bit hard to remember things at your age.”

“At my age!” Mr. Sideran sputtered.

“I’d love to stay and talk with you, old man, but…” from behind him the school bell rings “as you can see, I’m late for school. Have fun. I’ll see you after school old man!” Zeyren said as he took off running for school.

“…OLD MAN! You ungrateful little punk! …I’m not that old, am I?” He muttered the last words to himself. “You’d think by now I’d move my shop; maybe I just like seeing the kid. Darin, if only you could see how much he turned out like you.” He looked over his shoulder at Zeyren as he started to pick up the watermelons.

“You’d think by now either I’d remember he’s there, or he’d move his shop. I kind of like seeing that old man, though.” Zeyren dashed through the hallway. The first bell had rung but there was still the second bell; if it rang, then he’d be late. “I can’t get detention for being late again!”

“Zeyren! There’s no running in the halls, young man! Report to my office this instant!”

“Oh, hello, Mrs. Sagawa. What is such a lovely vice-principal as you doing patrolling the halls? I understand how much you want the rules to be followed, but I also understand how you have much more important things to deal with.” Zeyren forced back a smirk. “I’m just taking up your valuable time, so if you will, I’ll be on my way and you on yours. You should get back to work, and I need to get to class.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:26 am

“Uh… Yes, yes, you should get to class, Zeyren.” Her voice clearly showed how confused she was. Zeyren darted around the corner into his classroom just as the second bell rang. “Wait a second! Egad, I fall for that every time…” She sighs as she returns to her office.

“Take that stupid second bell, I made it on time!”

“Ah, thank you for joining us Mister Zeyren. If you would be so kind as to sit down I might be able to begin teaching,” the teacher beckoned him towards his seat.

“Whoops, my bad, I’m sorry about that, Mr. Felding,” he muttered as he fumbled along towards his desk.

“Shall we begin? Today were going to be talking about poetry. Last class I assigned a four-line poem that you will be reading to the class. Now if someone wishes to go first they may, if not…” he looks around knowing nobody will volunteer “ then Zeyren your first.”

“Poem? Uh…”

“You did do it, didn’t you?”

“I completely forgot about that,” He mumbled to himself as he started walking towards the front of the class. “I’ll just have to make one up.”

“Mister Zeyren please do hurry it up a little.”

“My poem is entitled Words.”

Words full of hope, words full of life,
Words full of happiness, joy and strife,
Words full of love, words full of sorrow,
Words full of hatred, the words of tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:27 am

“It’s not all that great, but that’s it.”

“You wrote that? That’s very unlike you; it’s actually good, real good,” he said with dumbstruck look upon his face. “Now give me your typed copy and I’ll make sure you didn’t steal it from some poet…uh what I meant is I’ll grade it and give it back to you.”

“Steal it? I didn’t steal it, and I don’t have a typed copy of it because I forgot all about the assignment and just made that poem up!” as he blurted out that last part he knew it was a mistake. “I know that my work isn’t all that great. Most of the time its really bad, but every time I do something that’s decent or good, you go and accuse me of stealing it or say that someone else did it.”

“That’s not true…well maybe it is but I have a good reason for it. My uh… friend was like you in school. His work wasn’t all that great, but every now and then he would turn in excellent work, which was not his work. I would steal it from somebody. I mean he! He would steal it from somebody!” a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead.

“Mr. Felding, that is my work and you might want to stop talking before you embarrass yourself anymore,” a smirk formed upon his lips.

“And you might want to go back to your seat before I give you a detention: oops too late for that. I’ll see you after school today.”

Mr. Felding was the eleventh grade English teacher. From the first day of school he had not liked Zeyren.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:28 am

“Hey Mr. Felding, are you still mad about that bald joke I said on the first day of school? Get over it. I know it’s not your fault your hair fell out at a young age, but you might want to wear a wig so nobody can sue you for blinding them!”

“That’s it! Go to the principal’s office right now!” he shrieked.

“Well, that was a great English class. Everyone enjoy the rest of the class, but just to be on the safe side you might want to put on some sunglasses,” he dashed through the door before Mr. Felding could say anything. As Zeyren walked towards the principal’s office he could hear the class’s laughter. A broad grin appeared on his face; he liked nothing more than to hear the laughter of others, especially when he had caused it. Zeyren had no intentions of going to the principal’s office. Mr. Felding had sent him there almost every day, but so far Zeyren had been there twice. The school music teacher, Miss Harmony, was always happy to have Zeyren around so he always headed over there.

“Ah, good old bald jokes. I never get tired of them.” He said as he walked into Miss Harmony’s classroom.

“Zeyren, you didn’t, did you?” she asked with her unusual smile. Zeyren had never once seen Miss Harmony without her unusual smile on her face. A smile that seemed to say that she understood everything he said, that she felt sorry for him, but most of all it said that she enjoyed being around him. Miss Harmony looked to be only twenty years old, yet she knew much more than someone of her age would. Her hair was a light blue that reached halfway down her back.

“Oh, you know me. I would never do something like that,” his voice dripping in sarcasm. “It’s just not my style,” Zeyren put on an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:29 am

“Of course,” she said through her laughter. “You didn’t even make it through ten minutes of class.”

“It’s a miracle I lasted even that long. Mr. Felding just has it in for me. Every time I do good work he thinks I’ve stolen it from somebody.”

“He just doesn’t like seeing you succeed where he failed.”

“Maybe you’re right. From now on I’m going to try harder and do my work. Anything to make him look foolish sounds good to me. You’ll be seeing more, or less, of me! Personally I’d prefer more, but who knows what will happen.”

“You better get to your next class, the bell is about to ring.”

“This is my next class, though.”

“I know, but if you don’t make it here on time I can still count you as late!”

“Ah! No I can’t be counted late today!” he ran outside of the classroom laughing.

“I wish I could be as carefree as he is; I’ve never seen him unhappy. The world is just a toy to him, something for him to play around with. The day he becomes serious is the day the world stops spinning.”
Buzz. The school intercom sprung to life. “Due to a sudden incoming storm we are canceling school for the day. Everyone please leave the school in an orderly fashion and return home as quickly as possible. Good day to everyone and be safe.”

Zeyren had been running down the hall towards his locker when he heard the announcement. Something wasn’t right. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky and the forecast said that today would be nothing but sunny. He turned around rushing back towards Miss Harmony’s classroom. The outside world was becoming increasingly darker by the minute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:30 am

Miss Harmony’s classroom was only a few feet away when Zeyren slowed to a stop. He could hear voices inside the classroom, but nobody except Miss Harmony should be in the room. He could hear three voices, but he couldn’t understand what they were saying. As he snuck closer to the door of the classroom, the voices became more distinguished.

“Is it already time?” the voice belonged to Miss Harmony.

“It’s too soon! You can’t take him away so soon!” this voice belonged to Zeyren’s mother.

“Elaine, you know how much I love you, but you also know what will happen if I don’t take him now. My brother’s seal will soon break. I have to teach him about his other half.” The voice seemed familiar to Zeyren.

“I’m really sorry, Elaine. You know as well as I do that it has to be done,” Miss Harmony said in a low voice.

“I… I know it has to be done, but it’s just so soon. I really am happy to see you again. I just wish it were under different circumstances.” There was a longing in her voice. “Why didn’t you come back to see me? Why did you leave without telling me? Darin, why?”

“It’s been such a long time since I was last called that.” There was a long pause “I can’t stay on earth very long. I can only stay for about a century. If I stay any longer, I can become human. I have to return to the skies, to spread my wings. I may be Darin here, but remember who I am up there. I’m the last angel, the Chronicler of Time. I am Renvar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:32 am

“I know who you are up there, but you remember I fell in love with you here. I married Darin. Together we raised our child.”

“I’m sorry to interrupt such a sentimental moment, but the seal is getting weaker by the minute,” Miss Harmony interjected.

“Of course. I didn’t mean to spend this much time talking. You were the only wise one to become human. I was quite shocked to see you still alive.”

“I may be a human, but not all of my powers have left me like they did the other angels. I sensed an angelic being here so I came and started teaching here. I’m sure you sensed me and came thinking I was your son. Don’t worry Renvar, I took the liberty of watching over young Zeyren.”

“Darin, please tell me you’ll stay with me once this is all over.” The longing in her voice grew even stronger.

“Zeyren, you can stop eavesdropping and come in. I know you’ve been listening the whole time. Your father here has to talk to you,” Harmony said while opening the door.

This time when Zeyren jumped up he did hit his head. “Ouch, ouch, ouch! So you found me. I must be losing my touch.”

“No son,” his father’s eyes were full of a long, lost passion, “this time you’re dealing with angels. I can sense the hatred within your heart.”
Zeyren was shocked by his father’s appearance. He had not aged a bit since he had last seen him. Nothing about him had changed in the least, his hair the same shade of white, his eyes the same deep green.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:33 am

“I have my reasons to hate you! You abandoned us! How could you leave without a word? The day I saw the tears rolling down my mother’s face was the last day I thought of you as someone to look up to.” His voice was full of raw hatred. Zeyren turned his back upon his father; he could no longer bear to look at him.

“Zeyren,” the longing in his mother’s voice had left, “I understand how you feel, but you must find it in your heart to forgive your father. You have to understand…” She was instantly cut off.

“Understand! What’s there to understand?” tears started dripping slowly down his face. “He left without a word! No goodbye! No see you soon! No I love you… He just left.” The coldness in his voice sent a chill down his father’s spine.

“We don’t have time for this. Elaine, you must return home now. I know you came to get Zeyren from my class, but he won’t be leaving with you. Renvar, you have to take your son and teach him the ways of the angels.”

“Won’t you help me teach him?” Renvar spoke in the ancient language of angels. “You know much more than I could ever hope to know.”

“Teach me?” Zeyren scoffed. “The only thing I could learn from you is how to disappear.”

“You can speak in English, or did you forget that an angel’s ears understand every language? You can’t hide what your saying from your son.”

“Yes. It’s been so long since I’ve spoken to anyone. Even I don’t remember everything.”

“Elaine, say goodbye to your son and husband for now.”

“No! I won’t leave their side! I’ll stay by…” suddenly she vanished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:34 am

“Mom? Mom! What happened to my mom?” his voice was full of terror.

“You did this! Where is she?”

“Do not worry; I have only teleported her home. She will be sleeping for a while, that way she cannot attempt to follow you.” Harmony’s voice had become faint. “Renvar, I cannot help you. I’m bound to this earth, kept alive by the little bit of angelic energy left in me. It won’t last long now. I used a big portion of my energy just now.”

“You shouldn’t have done that! There’s no need for you to waste your power like that.”

“That’s where you’re wrong. You may have been able to do the same thing, but remember the elders can see into a being’s heart. We know their true intentions. You would have her stay with you. It cannot be done. I saved her life. A thousand years of life is a small price to pay for saving a life,” a smile formed on her face. “Never forget this important lesson.” Harmony fell to the ground, the smile still upon her face, as the last bit of her energy faded away.

“Miss Harmony!” Zeyren screamed. “Miss Harmony, you can’t die!” his gaze wandered through the sky.

“I can never express how sorry I am. Zeyren, my son, please, you have to trust me. I am truly sorry I had to go. I loved your mother more than anything there ever was or there ever will be; in fact I still do.” He followed his son’s gaze.

“Tell me everything I need to know.” It was clear his mind was wandering.

“I’ll need to know before I can help you. If you want my trust you’ll have to earn it. I was too little to remember you after you left. Many times I’ve laid in bed wondering what kind of person you were.” His eyes stopped wandering the skies as his gaze came to a halt upon his father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:36 am

“I thought that if I left without a word, your mother would find someone else. I didn’t want her waiting for me to return.”

A red orb came floating through the air into the classroom. Renvar saw the orb an instantly recognized it as Rexxar’s personal messenger.

“Hello my dear brother.” The voice coming from the orb easily sent shivers down a person’s spine. Just hearing the voice made you feel as if you were frozen solid. “It’s been way too long. I have longed to see you again.”

“Rexxar, what is it you want with me? Haven’t you caused enough damage?”

“Damage?” Rexxar scoffed “You are the one who has caused all the damage. I am just the tool used to deal it. Tell me, Renvar, who is this kid?”

“He is none of your concern!” Renvar quickly snapped.

“Have I hit a soft spot? Have I found a weakness in my brother? Do not worry; he is only frozen in time. Lucky for you my powers are still as strong as they were.” Rexxar’s voice was full of arrogance.

“Lucky me, indeed. The outcome of the battle ahead will determine everything. Only one of us can live. I won’t allow you to destroy this planet.” Renvar snapped at him.

“Destroy it? You misunderstand me; I only wish to save it. The humans are destroying it while you stand by and let them.” There was something close to sincerity in Rexxar’s voice as he spoke this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:37 am

“Even if that were true, remember that it was you who created the first human. You are the one who destroyed everything in your way, and for what? Just to fulfill your selfish wish.” The fury was slowly building in Renvar.

“Desire breeds destruction. Destruction breeds chaos. It is chaos that I desire. To rule over this chaos is my wish and now with the last of the wise ones dead I don’t have to worry about being sealed up again.”

“I would never reseal you, brother. No, I’m going to make you pay for all that you’ve done. I’m going to turn you into the very being you despise.”

“Turn me into a human? You show me too much mercy. Maybe you’ve forgotten what I did to our parents.”

“That was you? You killed our parents!” His anger showed clearly in his voice.

“Oh, you didn’t know? The ancients never told you? Hah! Why would they, you were their greatest warrior. They couldn’t afford you becoming a demon. I killed our parents. I stripped them of their wings feather by feather and when they became humans, I rid them of their life.” Even though he could not be seen, it was clear there was a smile upon his face.

“You deserve to have the same done to you!”

“Yes, I do, don’t I? I like this side of you, brother. Show me the fury of the last angel.”

“…No, you will become a human for your crimes. I will not become like you.”

“I tried to save you. You cannot defeat me on your own. The ancients were kind enough to lock me up with my whole entire army. They were even kind enough to have a few gifts waiting for me in this prison.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:38 am

“The great moon-beasts and all the others that were sealed away. You know that they are naught compared to me. All wicked souls shall be cleansed.”

“Such big words, I hope you can back them up. I’d love a challenge. You have two weeks before the seal breaks. I’ll be seeing you soon, brother.” The red orb disappeared suddenly. Time began to move freely again.

“We have two weeks to prepare. Please listen to me, Zeyren. In this world I’m known as Darin, but in my world I am Renvar. A long time ago there was a great war between the angels that ended in the creation of humans and demons and the destruction of the angels. My brother, Rexxar, was the first angel to become a demon; yet, at the same time he is also the creator of humans. The wise ones, the strongest and oldest of the angels, devised a way to end the war by sealing my brother into the moon.”

“So,” Zeyren hesitated “I’m half angel?”

“Yes. You are half angel, but it is uncertain what abilities you have inherited from me. That is why we must begin training immediately. The seal the wise ones put on my brother was never completed. You and I are the last people alive with angelic blood in them.”

“Well that would explain the random feathers appearing on the ground.”

“Feathers! That’s great!” Renvar exclaimed.

“How is that great exactly?”

“It means that you should have the wings of an angel. Without them this battle would be much harder, for you see the battle will not be fought upon the ground. This is a battle of the sky.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:39 am

“The sky?” Zeyren gulped. “I don’t like the sound of that. What happens if my wings were to give out? I’d plummet to my death…” The image flashed across his mind, his face showed the terror the idea gave him.

“I will teach you how to use your wings, they should never give out. If you would feel safer I can try to teach you the art of cloud walking, but it is very difficult. Only the wise ones have mastered that ability.”

“If you could then please do. I‘d feel a bit safer I guess.”

“In the middle of the Bermuda Triangle is the last sacred ground on this planet. Training angelic power can only be done on sacred ground; we are lucky it still exists.”

“Is that why nobody goes into the Bermuda triangle?”

“Alas, it is not. There I a strong demonic aura that surrounds the place. It is where my brother became the first demon.”

“So… we’re going to be heading there? There’s no other way? How do we get there?” Zeyren had many more questions to ask, but he knew that this was neither the time nor the place to ask them.

“If there was any other way, I would never have included you in this. There is only one way to get to the sacred ground. Let us just hope I remember how to open a warp gate correctly or… well I’d rather not talk about what could happen if I mess up.” His smile faded away. “Ithmus Detius Metio Varis Fime Decora Himora.”

At first nothing happened but then suddenly a blue circle appeared upon the ground. The circle on the floor expanded to the size of a human. The aura the portal gave off was truly angelic; just being in the presence of it lifted Zeyren’s spirit. It made him believe that everything would turn out well in the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:41 am

“You must enter before me. The portal will close once I enter it. This is the only chance you’ll have to turn back. To save this world I need your help, but you do not have to take on this ideal. I will protect everything I love, with or without you. Will you help me, son? Enter the portal or go home.”

“…I still don’t trust you, but Mom said to forgive you…so I forgive you. This world is everything to me. If there is anyway I can help to protect it then I will.” He said as he stepped into the portal. Renvar followed close behind him.

Well, this is all i have right now. I'm still working on it So i'll post more later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:46 am

Inside the portal was a world unlike any other. All color was inverted, if it was meant to be blue t was red, white was black, and so on. Time moved on its own accord sometimes slowing to the pace of a tortoise, others speeding beyond imagination. The only thing that stayed the same within the portal was sound. The sound came clear and undistorted as if being within the strange world of the portal had no effect upon it. Both Zeyren and Renvar walked along in silence gazing at their surroundings. With each step they took the world changed to represent a place on earth. They had not yet walked twenty paces when they came upon their destination.

“Now to repeat the spell opening a portal leading back to Earth. Ithmus Detius Metio Varis Fime Decora Himora.” A flash of light emitted from the ground. A new portal bloomed from the light. “After you.” Renvar signaled for Zeyren to enter the portal. Renvar followed him into the portal.

As they left the portal nothing had changed. They were still within the portals world. It was clear to Zeyren that something had gone wrong, but he had no clue what. Fear flashed across Renvar’s face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:47 am

“We should have left this world behind when we entered the portal again. Something isn’t right. Were trapped here, the portal is the only way out. It’s been so long since I was last in this world. The longer you stay the harder it becomes to leave. If we’re not out of here within the hour we’ll never be able to leave.”

“Um, are you sure that’s the correct spell. I mean it’s the spell for entering this world but shouldn’t there be a different spell for exiting it? Entering and exiting are opposites so maybe if you say the spell in reverse we it will let us out.”

“That would make sense. I’ll try it, but do I say the words backwards, or rearrange the words saying the last one first or do both of them at once? When working with magic you never know what could turn up. Lets hope this turns out better than I think it might. Aromih Aroced Emif Sariv Oitem Suited Sumhti.”

A bright green light shone through the warped colors of the portal world. Slowly it began devouring everything within the world. Behind the green light Earth was slowly appearing.

“Well this is great. Behind us is the world of the portal which if we stay in much longer we will never be able to leave. In front of us is our destination but closer to us than that is the green light you summoned up that is destroying everything. Te only way to go is forward, but what happens if we touch the light?” Zeyren looked nervously at the light. With every passing second it would creep ever closer to them. The light was devouring the darkness which had became their prison.

Last edited by ~R e n v a r~ on Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dev

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:15 am

Great work, I assume your into writing novels?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   

Back to top Go down

Story Time!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next