Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dev

Dev

TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Empty
PostSubject: TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!   TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:12 am

Anthem RO is trying to promote the test server so they put event coins hidden within the dungeons on the test server. For those of you who don't know how to connect to the test server. Go to your RO folder and try both Anthemold and AnthemExe. I've gone around the dungeons and made a guide for as many as I could find for all of you. (I do believe there is 27 at the moment.)
Read away, have fun participating, comment all you want, and enjoy. Smile tongue

TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Coin1
TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Coin2
TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Coin3
TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Coin4
TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Coin5
TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Coin6
TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Coin7
TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Coin8
TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Coin9

TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Coin10
TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Coin11
TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Coin12
TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Coin13

Rewards:
I was communicating with others and it turns out the rewards for the events are headgears. I managed to get screenshots of some of them and there are more than just these. It was said these headgears will never be given out again after the event so grab those coins while you can.

TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Coin1-1
TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Coin2-1

Other:

For everyones amusement and enjoyment, I'm adding some random pictures that involve the Test server. Razz Laughing (Besides the gears it allows)

In the first one here I went to the pet races to figure out how to particpate. Overall I couldn't figure out how to get it to work but I made some sage angry.

TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! PetRaces

Omg! Pretty soon they'll have jellyoring and rockoring. None of them will be as good as the awsome cool Devoring. Wink Cool

TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! RandomMagmaring

and of course, the new MVPs! Wow! Just what everyone wants to see.
Theres Gloom. (Damn I died.) Surprised

TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! MVPGloom

Theres Ifrit. (Damn I'm about to die.) bounce

TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! MVPIfrit

and theres... Klux who by the way you have to summon so I didn't die. cheers

TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! MVPKlux

Rolling Eyes Well have fun guys! If you have any questions or want me to take you to any of the coins just ask. Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy king

Back to top Go down
X-hide

PostSubject: Re: TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!   TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:43 am

Nice job Dev! This sure helped me get a couple that I missed by myself. I still haven't done Juperos though... The prizes seem nice too. I hope I would get a Soul Wing, Valkyrie Feather Band or Rabbit Ears.
Back to top Go down
X-hide

PostSubject: Re: TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!   TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:47 am

Yay I finally got around to doing Juperos. Here's a screenie of the location:
TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Screentestserver000cw6

I'm at 29 coins now. 27 from dungeons and 2 from mvp's. I want one more to make it 30. xD
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!   TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:18 pm

Which two mvps? I'm willing to bet there are 30 coins.

The troubles with the mvps is that a crusader like me will never get mvp unless I shield chain them to death... or something.
Back to top Go down
X-hide

PostSubject: Re: TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!   TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:39 pm

I think the mvp's just have a chance of dropping a coin. I think I killed DL two times, but I only got a coin the second time I killed him. The other coin I got from TG.
Back to top Go down
icameinmypants

icameinmypants

PostSubject: Re: TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!   TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:41 pm

Dev... i love you for making this... <3.

lmao j/k (no homo) but thx a lot! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/that__skater__guy
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!   TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:09 pm

No prob. Razz Haha.

Last edited by Dev on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
icameinmypants

icameinmypants

PostSubject: Re: TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!   TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Got 9 of them so far and im still working! they are pretty easy to get. Wink
Back to top Go down
icameinmypants

icameinmypants

PostSubject: Re: TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!   TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:31 pm

icameinmypants wrote:
Got 9 of them so far and im still working! they are pretty easy to get. Wink

Got 25 of them! only one im missing is keil dun. but now im working to get all of them on my sin-x! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leito

PostSubject: Re: TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!   TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:00 am

finally! the page decided to load. anyway, this is a very good guide. I've always wondered what the gifts were for the redemption of the event coins. now I have something to do when I'm tired of training my priest. :3
Back to top Go down
jay-jay

PostSubject: Re: TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!   TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:41 pm

Yes! this is my first time I actually went in here and showed up but just wanna say thanks for the Guide and just wondering does the only dungeon mvp from warp girl give event coins or does like garm or eddga for example give one. so far I never got one from them though but i just killed them like 2* so i dont think it counts =p
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!   TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:30 am

leito wrote:
finally! the page decided to load. anyway, this is a very good guide. I've always wondered what the gifts were for the redemption of the event coins. now I have something to do when I'm tired of training my priest. :3

Thank you, glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!   TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:33 am

jay-jay wrote:
Yes! this is my first time I actually went in here and showed up but just wanna say thanks for the Guide and just wondering does the only dungeon mvp from warp girl give event coins or does like garm or eddga for example give one. so far I never got one from them though but i just killed them like 2* so i dont think it counts =p
Well seeing as we collect coins in dungeons, I think it would make sence if the dungeon's mvps were the ones with the coins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!   TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEST SERVER EVENT COIN GUIDE!
Page 1 of 1