Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OVERHEARD ON PRONTERA STREET BY VENDOR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bevlion

Bevlion

OVERHEARD ON PRONTERA STREET BY VENDOR Empty
PostSubject: OVERHEARD ON PRONTERA STREET BY VENDOR   OVERHEARD ON PRONTERA STREET BY VENDOR Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:56 am

So who has at a time checked on their vendor and heard some interesting conversations going on in Pront. Some interesting, some boring, some funny Very Happy some very sad Sad Well this morning as i was about to leave for work (luckily i work for myself and dont have time frame) i heard two lots, one was this guy saying he was hungry and that life was a Biatch, i never heard the other part from the 2nd party, but he added he cudnt buy tacos, and had only beans and rice, said he had spent all his money on dube and women (adding just in case nobody understood.... hookers) the carried on talking about his situation, saying what he would really like was a pot rolling monkey. Then there was these other two knights, one had a lazy smokie hat the other hatless and this one was saying he so wanted the lion masquerade (probably being on some vendor close by) sighing he said "oh well will have to resign myself to saving up 4 mil", Only 4 mil, i just had to save up over 70 mil for my kaho, and yes i just bought it, (pats herself on the back).. after 2 years of playing aRo, oo but im off my subject now, anyway i have to go and earn some real money if i want to continue having a computor with internet access Laughing Add some more interesting convos over heard in Prontera.. sunny
Back to top Go down
angellie

angellie

OVERHEARD ON PRONTERA STREET BY VENDOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: OVERHEARD ON PRONTERA STREET BY VENDOR   OVERHEARD ON PRONTERA STREET BY VENDOR Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:19 am

what did she say? Very Happy *hides behind jani
Back to top Go down

OVERHEARD ON PRONTERA STREET BY VENDOR
Page 1 of 1