Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Time!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~R e n v a r~

~R e n v a r~

Story Time!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Story Time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:34 am

Well i like writing but i only do it for school.
Back to top Go down
~R e n v a r~

~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Story Time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:28 am

“The only way to escape is to somehow leap over the light.” Zeyren said to aloud to himself.

“I believe now is a great time to start using your wings. Think hard about something that makes you happy; makes you feel lighter than air even. Happiness is the key to flight. For me it is your mother that keeps me afloat.” Renvar said as he flew off towards the exit.

“Your just going to leave me behind! You could have carried me out of here!” His voice was almost a desperate cry. “What happens if I can't learn to fly in such short time?”

“The everything will have been pointless and the world will fall under the control of my brother. The sun will be blocked out by a dark cloud turning the world into never-ending darkness full of fear and chaos as he destroys every last human for simple pleasure and thats not even the worst of it.” Renvar was now safely outside the portal's realm away from the devouring light.

“Happiness is the key to flight. Find what truly makes me happy.” He repeated his fathers words to himself with his head down in distress. “I don't have many friends, I was always an outcast. My teachers disliked me, most other kids feared me. Through and through I'm nothing but a joker.” Suddenly Zeyren realized what made him happy. “I may not have many friends but they have always stuck by me. It's because of them that I have become known as Zeyren, Prince of Jokers. My friends are what make me happy! They may be few but I couldn't ask for better friends.” Slowly wings began to materialize upon his back.

“A true happiness it is, but it is a dark happiness. Your happiness deprives from playing tricks on others, but happiness is happiness indeed.”

The wings on Zeyrens back were becoming clearer by the second. A bright blue light engulfed Zeyren as he floated out of the portal away from the devouring light.
Back to top Go down
~R e n v a r~

~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Story Time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:30 am

“A blue light? Something isn't right. Zeyren are you okay in there?!” A sudden rush of fear overcome Renvar. A half-angel only came along once every thousand years. It wasn't unheard of for them to have some of the abilities of angels, but not one had been born with the wings of an angel. There was no telling what could be happening to his son. Without warning the blue light suddenly rushed outward then started disappearing. A figure slowly stepped out of the fading light.

“Zeyren, is that you?”

“What happened to me?” Zeyren's voice was barely recognizable.

“You've transformed into something. Its unlike anything thats ever happened. You're a cross breed between an angel and a demon now. What made you happy was a dark thought, it must have influenced your angelic blood during the transformation.” Renvar raised his hand summoning forth a mirror of pure light.

Zeyren deeply into the mirror. He could not believe that he was looking at himself. His short brown hair had been replaced by long spiky black hair. His eyes that had once changed color were now silver. His cloths had been replaced by a black armor made of an unknown material. Yet the most unnatural thing was his wings. Unlike his father he did not have a pair of wings made of the purest white feathers. He had three pairs of wings made of dark feathers that resembled those of a raven. He looked human like an angel would but he was the color of a demon.

“I understand what has happened to me. By discovering how to use my wings I've been transformed into this. It's clear that I am no longer a human. The angel blood within me has taken over, but the darkness in my heart affected the change. I'm not an angel, but I'm not a demon. I am an archangel. It is impossible to tell what abilities I will have lost or gained from this cross transformation.” There was no hint of surprise in Zeyren's voice.
Back to top Go down
~R e n v a r~

~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Story Time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:31 am

“You seem to know more about this than even I do. It seems that when the angel blood took over you were filled with the knowledge of an angel but as you said your neither an angel nor a demon.” Renvar moved towards his son. “The transformation was quite unexpected, but it could be our saving grace. You have clearly masted how to use your wings.”

“It would seem that way.” Zeyren did a back flip in midair as he said spoke.

“Get some rest and we'll begin your training soon. My brother could break free at any time. First I'll have to test how well you can use your wings before we continue.” Renvar walked off towards the shade of a tree leaving Zeyren alone.

“My life will never be the same. What will my friends think of me now? The Prince of Jokers turned angel.” Zeyren laughed so hard he began to cry. “The fate of the world relies on an angel and an archangel who has no idea how to use his abilities. It's impossible for me to learn from someone I despise. I'm beginning to understand why he left but I still don't get why he didn't say anything.”

Zeyren realized that he had been flying without landing ever since he left the portal. He attempted to land slowly decreasing height. As he came within five feet of the ground his wings stopped and he plummeted to the ground landing face first in a pile of watermelons.

“Watermelons! Where in the world did these watermelons come from?”

“Sorry, I just couldn't resist.” Out from behind the tree stepped Mr. Sideran. “The day wouldn't be complete without you running into my watermelon cart, now would it?”
Back to top Go down
~R e n v a r~

~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Story Time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:37 am

“Mr. Sideran what are you doing here?” The words stumbled out of Zeyrens mouth.
“Theres no way you can be here. How?”

“Isn't it obvious? I'm an illusion summoned up by your father to assist you in your training. While you were flying about talking to yourself your father was busy summoning up me. Just how I'm going to assist you in your training I don't know, but it would appear that your father has some special training worked up for you.”

Out from behind the tree stepped Renvar. His human clothing had been replaced by a white armor. His wings were protected by his armor. There was a faint glow surrounding him making it hard to look directly at him.

“So this is what an angel really looks like. I'll say that its nothing I would have expected.” Zeyren desperately fought to hold back his laughter. “Wheres your robe or your halo or even you harp?” Zeyren couldn't hold back his laughter anymore.

“This is not the time for jokes. We have no time to waste, we must begin your training immediately. Now that you can fly we wont have to train on the ground.”

Renvar muttered a few words. Three blue orbs appeared in the air behind him. They began to take on a form, but not that of a human as the doppelganger of Mr. Sideran had, but more of a demonic form. Giant leathery wings jutted from the creatures backs. Razor sharp claws jutted from each of their fingers and toes. They had more teeth in there mouth than even the biggest of sharks. Their eyes consisted of the purest white except for the deep blood red pupils. Their skin was all a different color. One was blue, another was gray, and the last one was black.
Back to top Go down
~R e n v a r~

~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Story Time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:37 am

“As you can see demons come in different colors. The color of the demon shows its rank. Blue demons are the most common and the weakest. They are savage fighters but they do not possess a brain.”

“So basically they are like pawns in a chess game, not to be worried about but still have to watch for them.”

“That is correct. Now gray demons are still quite common but they are much more dangerous. They are not as strong as a blue demon in brute force but they are ten times smarter. Even the greatest of angels could fall to them if they weren't careful.”

“I'm going to guess the black demons are stronger and smarter than both the red and gray demons.”

“Once again you are correct. These black demons are few in number but they are among the most dangerous. Beyond the black demons there are only two more types of demons. First I'll start with the red demons. Only about ten of these exist. I am the only angel who was ever able to defeat one of them. They have a perfect balance of brawn and brains. If you should run into a red demon do not even attempt to fight it.”

Zeyren began to tremble in fear thinking about the outcome of a battle between him and a red demon. “You said there were two more types of demons? Then...”
Back to top Go down
~R e n v a r~

~R e n v a r~

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Story Time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:39 am

“Red demons are the strongest normal type of demon. The last type of demon is one that I might not be able to defeat alone. Demons that look like we do, demons that still look human. There are exactly five of them. One of them is my brother, compared to him the other four are weak. Its obvious that I stand no chance against my brother alone and that is why we have to begin your training before he attacks.” All traces of emotion had disappeared from Renvar's face. Without warning Renvar waved his hand; the blue demon leaped towards Zeyren.

“What are you doing?” Zeyren jumped out of the way of the demon. “This is madness!” The demon lunged at Zeyren again, this time its claws nicked Zeyrens armor. “How am I supposed to fight this thing?” The demon attacked again catching hold of Zeyren's wings.

“Every angel has the ability to summon forth a weapon able to pierce the flesh of a demon.” With a snap of his fingers a double-bladed lance appeared in his hands. The shaft of the lance made of pure gold, the blades of the lance pure silver. “The only way to defeat a demon is to find this weapon locked within your soul. Every angel has a different weapon and every weapon has its on special ability.” The point of the lance began to glow; a silver light shot out striking the blue demon between its shoulder blades. The demon vanished in an instant. Renvar waved his hand again as the gray demon lunged towards Zeyren. “Defend yourself or you will die.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time!!   Story Time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Time!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Legacy Guild :: Not So Forbidden Topics :: Bored-
Jump to: