Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)

Go down 
+4
MagnusSoulRave
miaka-chan
Dev
ishamaei
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ishamaei

RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Empty
PostSubject: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:19 pm

Here are a few emotes and stuff

An aplauding emote that makes you look retarded in the process Razz
RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Cab_retardclap

haha, you can pick your nose and fling boogers at people Razz
RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Cab_nose

I told you the kafra are pimps now! looks they got guns!!!
RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Kafra_gun

KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Cab_kam

me fighting a low lvl npc
RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Cab_fighting

the "act cool" emote
RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Cab_cool
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:24 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
miaka-chan

miaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:08 pm

awww so cute!!!! I love you i love the screenshots of the game!!

and it looks cool too Very Happy

yup. . .definately dont think my computer can handle it though Razz

maybe it's a good thing or else i would get really REALLY addicted Shocked lol
Back to top Go down
MagnusSoulRave

MagnusSoulRave

PostSubject: RO2 pics   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:35 am

Definetly has the look and feel of KH(kingdom hearts) looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Donnie_Darko

Donnie_Darko

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:33 am

What does it take to download this game?!?!?!?!
How big was the file??????
Whats the website????? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
beinion90

beinion90

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:16 pm

wow... Shocked
looks like it would be fun
nice screenshots too xD
Back to top Go down
X-hide

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:43 pm

Oooh! KAMEHAMEHA! That's brilliant, lol!

Looks like a lot of fun. Any pics from Prontera? (Do they even have Prontera?)
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:22 pm

Donnie_Darko wrote:
What does it take to download this game?!?!?!?!
Whats the website????? Shocked

Well when you vote for Anthem on the websites listing games. One of the websites has a side list with RO2 on the left. It will list all the RO2 servers, although I believe only one is running?

(I would be one to not encourage joining as I like some of the active members as they are. Regardless if your curious I can't stop you.)
Back to top Go down
Donnie_Darko

Donnie_Darko

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:19 pm

Dev wrote:
Donnie_Darko wrote:
What does it take to download
this game?!?!?!?!
Whats the website????? Shocked

Well when you vote for Anthem on the websites listing games. One of the websites has a side list with RO2 on the left. It will list all the RO2 servers, although I believe only one is running?

(I would be one to not encourage joining as I like some of the active members as they are. Regardless if your curious I can't stop you.)

AWWWWW!!!!! I love you to Dev!!!!! <3!!!!!
But my Internet sucks as well as my computers download speed!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
btw I'm posting off my iPhone so no Internet for game yet.
Back to top Go down
miaka-chan

miaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:23 pm

that's so cool that u have the iphone XD lol!. . .

idk if it's true but the two guys at my school who have iphones. . . .they have girls swarming them all the time lol!

do u? Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Donnie_Darko

Donnie_Darko

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:30 pm

kutekilala wrote:
that's so cool that u have the iphone XD lol!. . .

idk if it's true but the two guys at my school who have iphones. . . .they have girls swarming them all the time lol!

do u? Wink lol!

Not cause of iPhone.... But they do swarm me alot... =D
Its nice!!! But hard when you don't really like them to much....
I one time had a girl invite me to eat with her at lunch.... She had her BF invite me as well!!!! XD That was awkward.... Or maybe he asked her out at a latter time... I can't rembrr it was a month or so ago XD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ishamaei

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:46 pm

yes there is prontera. i havent been there yet
Back to top Go down
miaka-chan

miaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:34 pm

oh geez if we're talking about awkward moments i think i could fill up a harry potter volume with the ones that i have XD lol!

hmm. . .yea that's happened to me well something similar. . .my crush was flirting with me and then this guy that i barely knew picked me up and said my shoes were hot O.o. . .and my crush thought he was my BF

Embarassed then that random guy walked me to class. . .

he was scary silent
Back to top Go down
beinion90

beinion90

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:37 pm

elephant is that bryan?
you know you love him =P
Back to top Go down
miaka-chan

miaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:40 pm

actually no XD it was this sophomre that convinced me he was a senior and it was when i was a junior o.o

and *shivers* dont mention bryan seriously he traumatized me No

but yea. . .funny thing was . . . i ended up dating that weird guy for 2 weeks Razz turns out he was really sweet and he wrotes two songs about me on his guitar silent

but yea. . . i broke up with him when he turned out to be a sophomore XD that and. . .he lied about his name silent

and~~~ he ended up moving anyways. i called him dylan the entire time but i dont even kno his real name Razz lol
Back to top Go down
beinion90

beinion90

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:15 pm

albino cherry farao rendeer

Suspect thats kinda strange...
whats the point to lying about your name?
Back to top Go down
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:56 pm

i plat RO2 but not alot still waiting for the game to fix all the lag and bug
Back to top Go down
miaka-chan

miaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:54 pm

beinion90 wrote:
albino cherry farao rendeer

Suspect thats kinda strange...
whats the point to lying about your name?

i honestly have no idea. i guess it's cuz a lot of his friends already called him that ...? well he did move so wutever lol! though the other day on aim he messaged me asking who this was (meaning he had my screename on his buddy list but didn't kno who it was lol) and i was away so i never got to tell him. . .maybe it was a good thing =o he lives in gainesville now
Back to top Go down
beinion90

beinion90

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:36 am

Laughing <--- weird laughing face
he's your stalker and didnt know who you were....thats sad
darn...he can easily go to UF (if he is smart enough)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)   RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RO2 pics as promised. lots of pics(warning for crappy computers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Legacy Guild :: Not So Forbidden Topics :: Bored-
Jump to: