Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF i can't connect to xbox live

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

WTF i can't connect to xbox live Empty
PostSubject: WTF i can't connect to xbox live   WTF i can't connect to xbox live Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:47 pm

my cable broke and i wonder where do i go to Buy a xbox live cable??? How Much does it Cost
Back to top Go down
Spartus-

PostSubject: Re: WTF i can't connect to xbox live   WTF i can't connect to xbox live Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:10 am

Which cable?

If you have an eBay account just go look there, lots of them for really cheap.
Back to top Go down
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

PostSubject: Re: WTF i can't connect to xbox live   WTF i can't connect to xbox live Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:01 pm

What Cable should i get im dying I need xbox live
Back to top Go down
Spartus-

PostSubject: Re: WTF i can't connect to xbox live   WTF i can't connect to xbox live Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:58 pm

Well, theres 3 cables for it. 1 for Audio/video, 1 for power, and 1 ethernet.

If you can still play games and get video/sound then you will need the ethernet cable. Just go to a computer store and ask for a cat5 cable for your xbox and they will show you what you need.
Back to top Go down
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

PostSubject: Re: WTF i can't connect to xbox live   WTF i can't connect to xbox live Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:43 pm

Spartus- wrote:
Well, theres 3 cables for it. 1 for Audio/video, 1 for power, and 1 ethernet.

If you can still play games and get video/sound then you will need the ethernet cable. Just go to a computer store and ask for a cat5 cable for your xbox and they will show you what you need.
There a cable with 4 thingy on it for xbox it call Pelican Accessories - Xbox 360 Live Wire 50' Ethernet Cable and it have 4
Back to top Go down
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

PostSubject: Re: WTF i can't connect to xbox live   WTF i can't connect to xbox live Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:57 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: WTF i can't connect to xbox live   WTF i can't connect to xbox live Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:06 pm

Dunno myself.
Back to top Go down
ishamaei

PostSubject: Re: WTF i can't connect to xbox live   WTF i can't connect to xbox live Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:54 pm

O.O are u guys really this much of computer noobs lol

ill helps *sigh* im gifted with computers Razz

u need a "CAT5e" cable a.k.a. Ethernet or LAN cable...

u can buy them at different lengths depending on how far your xbox 360 is from your router. is guessing ud need mo more than 25ft. though

dunno the exact cost of them for that length. i make my own so its really cheap for me. but im guessing like $20??? u can buy them at any computer store, or electronics store

Smile

if anyone has any questions about computers or software, msg me in game or here or sumthin Razz ill be glad to help all of you techno weenies
Back to top Go down
aD'z

aD'z

PostSubject: Re: WTF i can't connect to xbox live   WTF i can't connect to xbox live Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:57 am

ishamaei wrote:

u can buy them at different lengths depending on how far your xbox 360 is from your router. is guessing ud need mo more than 25ft. though

dunno the exact cost of them for that length. i make my own so its really cheap for me. but im guessing like $20??? u can buy them at any computer store, or electronics store

Smile

if anyone has any questions about computers or software, msg me in game or here or sumthin Razz ill be glad to help all of you techno weenies

cheers CooL
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/katuyasha2
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

PostSubject: Re: WTF i can't connect to xbox live   WTF i can't connect to xbox live Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:29 pm

ishamaei wrote:

Smile

can i just go to the gamestore and buy a Pelican Accessories - Xbox 360 Live Wire 50' Ethernet Cable and it have 4
Back to top Go down
ishamaei

PostSubject: Re: WTF i can't connect to xbox live   WTF i can't connect to xbox live Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:18 pm

yes. u can that works to.

but to connecd tto live u dont need a special cable, man. its the same kind of cable as u use to connect ur computer to the internet

and unless ur house is really big, or the router is really far away from ur xbox. then i seriously doubht u need 50ft
. ud end up with lots of spare wire everywere lol. and its a mess to hide under rugs and things. u can buy cat6 or cat7 if ud like but they are more expensive than cat5e

but like i said. just cause it says xbox live cable, doesnt make it special. its just an ethernet cable
Back to top Go down
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

PostSubject: Re: WTF i can't connect to xbox live   WTF i can't connect to xbox live Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:52 pm

ishamaei wrote:
yes. u can that works to.

but to connecd tto live u dont need a special cable, man. its the same kind of cable as u use to connect ur computer to the internet

and unless ur house is really big, or the router is really far away from ur xbox. then i seriously doubht u need 50ft
. ud end up with lots of spare wire everywere lol. and its a mess to hide under rugs and things. u can buy cat6 or cat7 if ud like but they are more expensive than cat5e

but like i said. just cause it says xbox live cable, doesnt make it special. its just an ethernet cable
Thak you're so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF i can't connect to xbox live   WTF i can't connect to xbox live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF i can't connect to xbox live
Page 1 of 1