Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone is leaving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer Geetz
Admin
Killer Geetz

Everyone is leaving Empty
PostSubject: Everyone is leaving   Everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:58 pm

i just wanted u guys to knoe that cream left today one of our sctive members. bout a month ago there used to be 15 people active at all times. now theres 4-6. its depressing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/littlemizzteardropz510
X-Rated

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is leaving   Everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:51 am

Thats how it goes. out of maybe 30 recruits. we get 1 or 2 loyal members. me and dev have done this enough to know that. just wait it out, they'll come back. i promise you that.
Back to top Go down
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is leaving   Everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:26 pm

Dude Dev is never on Wtf jfjfg... Well i know some of ppl in FL thats not active oh noooo I like pie
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is leaving   Everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:26 pm

lol, its prob cause I stopped coming on. Na, jk. Anyway I'm on enough to realize cream left without being told and to put up recruiting chats. Have some people on a list to pm. (Although I've yet to get back to them)
I understand what you said when you say concentrate on the loyal members geetz, but I still feel recruiting helps. tongue
Back to top Go down
Killer Geetz
Admin
Killer Geetz

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is leaving   Everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:35 pm

thats trooo dev...but btw who is this g unit guy? can someone tell me who the mystery man is?
Back to top Go down
X-Rated

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is leaving   Everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:46 pm

He rocks your world geetz. he stalks you Smile
Back to top Go down
Killer Geetz
Admin
Killer Geetz

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is leaving   Everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:31 pm

so xxx what your really trying to say is gunit is YOU
how sweet mwuahz
Back to top Go down
Gunit <<<

Gunit <<<

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is leaving   Everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:35 pm

X-Rated wrote:
He rocks your world geetz. he stalks you Smile
Huh?? stop being like a idk but no i dont stalk ppl And u want u could look all my post none of them arent even against her...oh noes! it iz a lil liek ourz les go and flame defdm we r n00bz 111 i w1ll tell everyh12 , elts g0 p0st on RMS
!!! noooooesz , however as you see i never stalk her yours and it was made by killer geetz so u should have more respect for her.......
Back to top Go down
X-Rated

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is leaving   Everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:49 am

out of all that, all i got was..."Blah"....
Back to top Go down
Killer Geetz
Admin
Killer Geetz

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is leaving   Everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:41 pm

g unit thank you so much your such a sweet heart

atleast finally someone spoke for me

badd XXX
I love you
Back to top Go down
X-Rated

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is leaving   Everyone is leaving Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:20 pm

geetz your still a whore Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone is leaving   Everyone is leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone is leaving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Legacy Guild :: Not So Forbidden Topics :: Bored-
Jump to: