Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would this work??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aD'z

aD'z

Would this work?? Empty
PostSubject: Would this work??   Would this work?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:45 pm

ive been thinking should FL make a Non-trans guild? its just a suggestion coz if we work this out..the non tranns could move to a nontrans Fl guild and it would give more space for trans player to be in FL...which means we can save more time in recruiting...idk if this will work but if it is..i think woe is close for FL trans guild..how's that?? Neutral[it could take to much time for non trans train..i think this method would save more time..] dev sader could be the Guild leader xP
any comments guys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/katuyasha2
Dev

Dev

Would this work?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would this work??   Would this work?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:00 am

I'd prefer not
One is that non trans castles are very crowded.
Two is that it lowers our chances at getting a trans castle.
Three is that I honestly think the guild shouldn't be split into two groups, I can't EC for two groups and ect.
and Four, FL is FL We are one.
We shouldn't divide into a second group simply due to being non trans, some trans might also prefer our guild to not be less active. As this would probably cause that.
Non trans may be discouraged from transing because they wanna stay in the non trans guild.

I KNOW there will be a trans or two saying "I can go to the non trans guild to moniter it and level it, help it out. ect"

Na, its a possiable idea that could be accomplished. But not something I think will move us in a positive direction. A guild is a group of people working together in one group.
Back to top Go down
aD'z

aD'z

Would this work?? Empty
PostSubject: CLOSED!!   Would this work?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:06 am

Dev wrote:
I'd prefer not
One is that non trans castles are very crowded.
Two is that it lowers our chances at getting a trans castle.
Three is that I honestly think the guild shouldn't be split into two groups, I can't EC for two groups and ect.
and Four, FL is FL We are one.
We shouldn't divide into a second group simply due to being non trans, some trans might also prefer our guild to not be less active. As this would probably cause that.
Non trans may be discouraged from transing because they wanna stay in the non trans guild.

I KNOW there will be a trans or two saying "I can go to the non trans guild to moniter it and level it, help it out. ect"

Na, its a possiable idea that could be accomplished. But not something I think will move us in a positive direction. A guild is a group of people working together in one group.

king king thats our leader talks!! king king
u rock dev king king
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/katuyasha2
Dev

Dev

Would this work?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would this work??   Would this work?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:12 am

Glad you think so.
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

Would this work?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would this work??   Would this work?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:11 pm

this wouldnt work cause the reason dev said lol

Dev, do FL have a recruitment thread on anthem forums? o.o
Back to top Go down
antology

Would this work?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would this work??   Would this work?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:23 am

Dev, do FL have a recruitment thread on anthem forums? o.o[/quote]

Yea was going to ask dev to do the very same thing,a recruitment thread is very much needed xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Would this work?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would this work??   Would this work?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would this work??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Legacy Guild :: Not So Forbidden Topics :: Events &' Ideas-
Jump to: