Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sian come back to Fl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Return of An

Sian come back to Fl Empty
PostSubject: Sian come back to Fl   Sian come back to Fl Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:28 pm

Sian come back to FL man its been along time help me rebuild it. u n i have been in here for the longest time man. u n i r like great generals of FL. we need ur support i need ur support . o btw if u have ne spare gears i need to borrw. is ur ign still lord sian?
Back to top Go down
antology

PostSubject: Re: Sian come back to Fl   Sian come back to Fl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:38 am

hes got his hw in reso
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

PostSubject: Re: Sian come back to Fl   Sian come back to Fl Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:54 pm

hm..what antology said..

Im a resonance member now...

I have my WS on FL, but i cant woe with FL =/
Back to top Go down
Return of An

PostSubject: Re: Sian come back to Fl   Sian come back to Fl Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:53 pm

r u saying that ur a traitor? btw do uhave ne equips i can borrw? n do u wanna buy my ninja 91/69 lol its the only account that didnt get banned
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

PostSubject: Re: Sian come back to Fl   Sian come back to Fl Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:07 pm

Maybe i am, and maybe im not...depend on how you see it... I just dont Woe with my WS, plus FL isnt a woe guild yet, and i m not going to leave resonance... When i joined my WS to FL, i told dev he could always kick it if he needed room... but i still leech FL members for free when i happen to go niff...

Sorry, but i cant lend you gears...and No, i dont want to buy a ninja lol bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sian come back to Fl   Sian come back to Fl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sian come back to Fl
Page 1 of 1