Forbidden Legacy Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forbidden Legacy Guild

O_-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PVP Matches and MVP Hunts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnie_Darko

Donnie_Darko

PVP Matches and MVP Hunts Empty
PostSubject: PVP Matches and MVP Hunts   PVP Matches and MVP Hunts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:42 am

Hi there this is Godfrey Baron of Iblien here with an event idea.
For the last few days that i have been on the only thing people seem to be intersetd in is Niff grinding!!! Shocked

For the even I will most likely be holding it this coming Saturday the 8th of March at about 7:30 to 8:00 p.m -6 GMT (Or central time zone for you Americans out here).

I am suggesting we have a guild wide PVP battle!!!

For all those who are not trans class or low level trans classes you may form a team of no more that three players. For the low level trans classes the cut off will hopefully be below level 75. Now there will be exceptions to this rule. For certain characters like Dev and Holy Soldja Boy whos gears are so magnificent most people would sell a kidney and a lung for!!! (mothafuckers >.<) (inb4flamebattle) Now i am suggesting for the PVP that we have a non-trans champion ship to decide whos the best non-trans. There will be both team and solo aloud, so if you want to fight solo you can but you can also choose to have a party but, no solo against party (except if the have magnificent gears). Priests may oinly compete in team due to lack of offensive skills. (sorry >.<!!!) The winner of the category's will compete in the trans competition, along with their prize.

The trans competition will consist of three groups, the level 85+ group, the level 85- group. and the magnificent gears group. The competing groups will battle it out and the winner of the three groups will fight and the winner of the championship of their fight will then take the prize. The team and solo rules will be the same as above.

With the PVP contest there will have to be handicaps to make it completely fair for those who cant donate or use ads. Therefore some specific equipment may not be allowed. i.e. Kahos and SQI's e.t.c (sorry >.<) The prizes for the non-trans class tournament will range from a good item or two and/or a hefty zenny prize for the over-all winner and, a small zenny prize no more that five hundred thousand for the three catagory champions. The trans compition may require a but in of a hefty zenny amount and/or a high end item (exceptions may be allowed). And the winner of the final trans compition will recive the whole "pot." And maybe a small zenny prize for the group champions in the trans tournament as well like that of the proposed non-trans catagory prizes. If the winners are in a team then the prizes will be split evenly among the team members.

Now for the MVP hunt's!!!

There can be either teams or solo. If there are teams then the prizes will be split amongst the members. If solo you get the whole prize. There will be a trans competition and a non-trans competition. For the non-trans there will not be a buy-in. For the trans there might be a buy-in, i still don't know if i want it. The MVP will be randomly decided by the moderators, probably me or Dev. We will decide and then warp around the map till we find it then send a signal to the players to go after it. If we are lucky we can have Dean there to provided Res support so we can avoid long walks back the MVP. The winners must provide screen shots of the MVP experience earned to be alloted their award.

So what do you guys think?
And more than one person, Dev, give me feedback please!!! =D

Last edited by Donnie_Darko on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: PVP Matches and MVP Hunts   PVP Matches and MVP Hunts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:35 pm

Its a fair idea.
Back to top Go down
Donnie_Darko

Donnie_Darko

PostSubject: Re: PVP Matches and MVP Hunts   PVP Matches and MVP Hunts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:16 pm

Dev wrote:
Its a fair idea.
Only fair?!?! Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: PVP Matches and MVP Hunts   PVP Matches and MVP Hunts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:22 pm

Donnie_Darko wrote:
Dev wrote:
Its a fair idea.
Only fair?!?! Sad Sad Sad Sad
Na, its a great idea. Certainly sounds fun.

(I'm just jealous cause I don't get to use my kahos, which I earned by anything but donating Surprised )
Back to top Go down
X-hide

PostSubject: Re: PVP Matches and MVP Hunts   PVP Matches and MVP Hunts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Aww, sounds like a lot of fun, but next weekend is gonna be busy for me so I'm pretty sure I won't be able to participate.
Back to top Go down
Donnie_Darko

Donnie_Darko

PostSubject: Re: PVP Matches and MVP Hunts   PVP Matches and MVP Hunts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:46 pm

Will have to post pone the vent till my Internet is fixed, full story is in bored section in topic "I'll be back!!"
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

PostSubject: Re: PVP Matches and MVP Hunts   PVP Matches and MVP Hunts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:00 pm

i have SQI,kahos and lots of pvp gears, and i never donated ;3

why cant i use the things i got without donating? D:

=< Sigh...this poor people u___u /shy JK ;3

but really, i got a lot of gears (SQI,kahos an d a lot of pvp gears as i said) and i never donated...

I cant accept that you say "fair for those that can't donate or make ads"(or something like that xP)
Donating is not the only way to get strong xP...

AAAAnyway, i dont have time for the pvp event, so /meh xP

The idea is good /ok...and sound pretty fun...
Back to top Go down
Donnie_Darko

Donnie_Darko

PostSubject: Re: PVP Matches and MVP Hunts   PVP Matches and MVP Hunts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:23 pm

Sian wrote:
i have SQI,kahos and lots of pvp gears, and i never donated ;3

why cant i use the things i got without donating? D:

=< Sigh...this poor people u___u /shy JK ;3

but really, i got a lot of gears (SQI,kahos an d a lot of pvp gears as i said) and i never donated...

I cant accept that you say "fair for those that can't donate or make ads"(or something like that xP)
Donating is not the only way to get strong xP...

AAAAnyway, i dont have time for the pvp event, so /meh xP

The idea is good /ok...and sound pretty fun...

Thus the reason for the magnificent gears group...
lolzs Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVP Matches and MVP Hunts   PVP Matches and MVP Hunts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PVP Matches and MVP Hunts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Legacy Guild :: Not So Forbidden Topics :: Events &' Ideas-
Jump to: